6/19/2012

10 Dove St



It was my birthday yesterday! We had dinner at a small restaurant that doesn’t have a name or so I thought. It’s inside Sto. Nino Village in Talamban before USC-TC. I have been planning to dine here since last year but I never had the chance. 

It’s an affordable fine dining resto, because for P200 you can already have a soup, salad, sandwich and a cake.

To get there, just get inside Sto. Nino Village then stay on Eagle St. After that, turn left then look for 10 Dove St. They are open 11:30AM-10PM. 

Clam Chowder
Salad Primavera

Fandango
Harvest Apple
Creamy corn



 Decadence Cake
  EJ, my niece :) 
  Strawberry cake 

Yogurt Cake







3 comments:

  1. nice place... sozy!
    pero ang sponsor sa treat likod nlang ang nakita... faetch! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. on my birthday..... I WILL CONQUER DOVE ST. AGAIN HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!libre!

      Delete