5/03/2012

Growing up with Alessandra Isobelle

Alessandra Isobelle - who is she? Well, she's the daughter of my friend. Mommy A and I have been close friends because we've been together at work since March 29, 2010. We were seat mates in training days. Sitting next to her was the biggest decision because whenever there were exams, I could always copy Mommy A's answers. She's kind of an adult wiz since she wins trivia games and her house is like the best library ever.

Anyway, let me go direct to the point, she got pregnant a few months after training. For me, it was a blessing in disguise because at that time I was still trying to learn more about photography and I really wanted to experience preggy photoshoots. So, on her 8th month, I told her about my thoughts and good thing she was okay with it. At Exposure studio, I did my first preggy photoshoot and it turned out the way I want it to be and I loved my shots.

After a month or two when she gave birth, we decided to have newborn photoshoot and a year after Alessandra was born, we did another photoshoot. I felt so excited since I haven't seen the baby for a year because she stayed in Iligan, Philippines. I can say, she's all grown up because when I saw her, she was already running and can already imitate faces you make in front of her. Time flies so fast, I should not be shocked anymore if I'll be the one taking pictures of her on her wedding day. LOL


















2 comments:

  1. wedding day jed! waaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! please lang... pwede mga after 45 yrs? lol :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha agoi tuara! 45 yrs old jed? keri pa na..may asim pa haha

      Delete