5/10/2012

A sunny day with Baby Z

   This photoshoot was just a 30 minute plan, which we made at work. Everybody immediately said yes, so all were well! The day of the photoshoot came and after work, we immediately went to the place where it will be held. This is also near our work place. 

   That was the first time I saw Alexis’ son, Baby Z for Izaiah. I was really excited to meet the baby because I was also the one who took the pregnant pictures of Alexis’ wife, Priscilla. The baby was so fun, because he kept rolling and rolling. I was very nervous he might roll to the grass and that might give him rashes but I'm so glad that it didn't happen.

   The photoshoot was done for less than 30 minutes, I guess. Because I was so fast with everything and I don’t want to let the baby suffer under the heat of the sun. A very fun sunny day indeed!











No comments:

Post a Comment