5/03/2012

I, the Parasite

As far as I remember, I wasn't really part of this photoshoot. I was just a joiner, a parasite, an uninvited guest but my photo buddy, Lervin, forced me to come with him. Because the one who organized this was a supervisor at work that we didn't really know and Lervin, was shy to go with people he doesn't know. So the adventurer that I am, I said yes and after work, I hurriedly went home to get my cam so I could join them.

It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon and it was so hot, but I was very excited when I arrived at the location where we will do the shoot. It was hispanic, the house was very old school or just plain old and it was pretty creepy upstairs.  After the getting to know stage with the models, I found out that they have been a couple for many years now and they have conquered long distance relationship so well. She was working here in Visayas and he was working there in Mindanao, that's okay right? since they both speak Bisaya hehehe. I also found out that this was there second visit to the place and they vowed to do there Prenup photoshoot here. So they already knew what poses to do and finding the right angle wasn't hard because they move with grace. It's like they have been doing this for years. I really had a fun time with them and I felt that they are really meant for each other, they make a good team. As for me, I went home very happy and still hyped even though it was a very tiring day. Until now, I'm such a happy camper whenever I remember the day I took there pictures. So here it goes, the picture overload . . .























1 comment:

  1. great works krisley... we're so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete