5/10/2012

Waiting in Vain (ukelele)


I have been a Bob Marley fan ever since I was just a  kid. I think, I started listening to his songs when I was still 8 or 9. It's because my dad works in Miami and there are times that he goes to Jamaica. Once he visits the place, he also brings back a lot of Bob Marley things, like posters, mugs, cassette tapes and books about him.

It was so weird when I was the only one who adores Bob Marley in Elementary. Good thing he got popular in my highschool days. I was not alone anymore. LOL

So here's a video where I sang Waiting in Vain, it's a different version but it's his words and song. By the way, I just started to play ukelele and I'm not really good in singing so please bear with me. \m/ And yes, the face in the video is kind of weird, I don't know, I just wanted to use that face.

3 comments:

  1. nice ang ukelele dae... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha lage nice ang uke! wa njud tay kita2 mami a..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha we love listening to your cute version of the song and ohwz, the ukelele in fairness sounds lovely, too.
    Our family is a great fan of Bob Marley's reggae songs.... some more songs flizzzz. thnx

    ReplyDelete